Wednesday 1 February 2017

Scrap Africa - Mood Board Challenge no.83

Hello Everyone

Welcome to a new month and a new challenge at Scrap Africa! ;-)
Sadly, this is this last challenge that will be hosted here.
I have loved each and every moment and every challenge, but the season for this challenge site is now coming to an end.
I can only say "thank you, from the bottom of my heart" for all your support and inspiration over the years.  You truly made this journey so delightful and blessed! ;-)

So, for this last challenge, please find the fresh and minty mood board.


You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)
We would just love to know what inspired you from the mood and the sentiment behind your project!;-)



We have 2 fabulous Guest Designers for this challenge and they are just amazing creators! ;-)

Welcome Marina Ignatova and Aleksandra Mihelic.

Here's a little about Marina firstly! ;-)


Logo



Hello! I’ve created the canvas “Follow your heart”.

My blog http://www.ignatova-marina.ru/
Text:

Hi, my name is Marina Ignatova, I'm from Russia. Now I'm taking care of my baby and all the nights can do my favorite thing – scrapbooking! Most of all I like to create albums. 

Love to surprise, enjoy inventing something interesting and creative. Try not to stand still and learning new things every day! I’m so excited to be a guest designer on your blog! It's so awesome and so responsible! 
On the moodboard I was most inspired by the shades of green, because I already want spring and heat)) So I’ve created the canvas “Follow your heart”, which shows a picture of my wedding day. Hopefully I managed to convey my inspiration to you! Enjoy your creativity!

Here's what Marina created.




Isn't this just an absolute beauty!!!












Thanks soooo much Marina for this amazing inspiration! ;-)


Secondly, here's a little about our 2nd Guest Designer Aleksandra.






Hi Scrap Africa friends. :) It's my absolute honour an joy to be able to share my work with you today as a Guest Designer. Thank you wonderful Scrap Africa team for this amazing opportunity. My name is Aleksandra and I create under the name "Papermade fairytale. You can find more of my work on my blog over at: http://papermade-fairytale.blogspot.si/. I live with my loving husband and my three wonderful children in a small, beautiful European country Slovenia. I'm 35 years old and have been more actively crafting for the last 8 years. My art is one of the major parts of my life and has turned from my hobby into my job that I love. I can not imagine my day without crafting. I love papers, mixed media supplies, flowers and chipboards. I am color enthusiast. I love striking and bold color combinations as well as soft palettes on the other side. My greatest passion is making constructed 3d projects, mixed media altered art, exploding boxes with miniature "worlds" inside. But I also love to relax with art journals, tags, cards and occasionally layouts. I most often search and find my inspiration in nature and everyday life. Sometimes overflow of my ideas keeps me awake at night. :) I hope you can find some inspiration in my work.

Thank you again Denise and all the Scrap Africa Team for this amazing honour and opportunity. I'm humbled! Thank you!

Here's what Aleksandra created! ;-)



Look at the amazing detail on this beautiful project!!!










Thanks ever so much Aleksandra for this divine and gorgeous inspiration! ;-)

Please pop over to their respective blogs, to see more of their beautiful work! ;-)


Now to see what the Design Team created... 





Asmah

 









Thanks so much to the Design Team for their gorgeous projects.
Thank you also to these amazing ladies for their support, friendship and creativity over the years!!
I will miss you all!


As always...we  have some random giveaways up for grabs.

For this last challenge we have 4 x R300 BoBunny surprise parcel up for grabs.

 

  


 



 

 

You have until 28 Feb 2017 to upload your projects.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sad to read this will be the last Scrap Africa challenge. A HUGE THANK YOU Denise for all of the time and effort you put into this site and the monthly challenges. Thank you for giving me the chance years ago to design for Scrap Africa. I wish you all the best. XO Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...