Thursday 4 February 2016

Guest Designer - Ola / Ikemo



Hello Everyone

We have a super duper Guest Designer today, who was a TOP HAT in our previous challenges - Ola / Ikemo  -  Welcome Ola! ;-)
Ola created some more inspiration for our current sketch challenge! ;-)

Here's a reminder of the sketch.


Here's a little about Ola.



Welcome, my name is Ola, known as Ikemo in virtual world. Something special connects me with scrapbooking even time trial, work and marriage, with “hard” partner, cannot separate us. I love to create ! More and more often I reach inside myself and pull out to the daylight hidden feelings and dreams. Scrapbooking is a paper version of my imagination and emotions that accompany me in the (sometimes several hours ) time of creation. Do you feel the same?.

Ola created this stunning page.


Here's a close up.


Isn't that background and the layering just amazing?

Thanks so much Ola for creating this divine inspiration for us.
Please pop over to Ola's blog for some more inspiration and eye candy.

There's some BoBunny goodness up for grabs.


This entire BoBunny paper collection will be won by a random entrant! ;-)



Now it's your turn! ;-)
We would love to see what you create!
You have until 14 Feb to upload your projects.




2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...