Sunday 15 November 2015

Mood Board Challenge no.63

Hello Everyone

A warm welcome to our new Mood Board Challenge at Scrap Africa! ;-)

I am sure that you are going to love this soft and gentle mood board and would love it if you could play along! ;-)


You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)
We would also love to know what inspired you from the board!;-)

Guest Designer Badge

We have a super Guest Designer for this mood board. Ewelina was a previous TOP HAT and she is an amazing creator! ;-)
It is also serendipitous that this lovely lady is also joining our Design Team! ;-)
Woot Woot! So pleased and delighted to have you on the team.


Hi!

My name is Ewelina and I live in a beautiful area of South Yorkshire, England. I am Polish but I moved to England 11years ago and never looked back. 

I have been scrapbooking for about a year now and have had an amazing journey so far! I started out by decorating my planner but that wouldn’t allow me to experiment fully with the mixed media as much as I wanted so I expanded into making mixed media folders and cards for my penpals and have since then developed immensely. I now mostly do mixed media layouts as well as continue treating my penpals to my random creations. I love building up layers and using different textures. I love using stencils and texture paste and layering colour over them. I also love flowers - they add another dimension to the page and make it softer even when the colours are ‘in your face’; they are 'the feminine touch' I like to add to my work.
You can see more of my work on my blog: 

Thank you, Scrap Africa for having me as a guest designer.

Ewelina created this stunning page.


The background is fabulous.  The various textures are amazing! ;-)




Thanks so much Ewelina for this stunning page!
Please pop over to Ewelina's blog to see more scrappy eye candy! ;-)

We are so lucky to have another Guest Designer for this challenge and we have seen her work before, but never tire of her creativity and styling!!!! ;-)

Welcome Daria.


My little biography:
Hello! My name is Daria and I live in a small town in Siberia, not far from the beautiful Lake Baikal.
I have two little daughters ... Junior loves to be photographed, so its picture can often be found on my pages ...
My blog was "born" in this year, but I'm fond of scrap for quite a long time. I like to scrap everything and I'm happy to try new techniques.
I like to be inspired by the ideas and try unusual in his work, emphasizes the details, color or execution!
My hobby is a piece of my soul, my solace, my inspiration, and I am happy to share it with you: http://lilovayastrekoza.blogspot.ru/

Daria created this amazing folder/purse.





I love everything about this project! Elegant and so very pretty! ;-)

Thanks so much Daria for Guest Designing for us! ;-)
Please pop over to Daria's blog for more inspiration! ;-)



As always we also have the Design Team to inspire you
further! ;-)

Ada










Ela


























Thanks so much to the Design Team for their beautiful work! ;-)



There is also a super giveaway for a randomly chosen entrant.




The prize consists of 3 of these colours.


So now it's your turn to show us your projects and we really can't wait to see them! ;-)




1 comment:

  1. Thank Scrap Africa for inviting me as a designer! I hope my work will be the inspiration for creative flight!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...