Thursday 7 February 2013

Say Hello to Kerryn Lawson

Hi Everyone

Today I introduce you to a super lady, Kerryn Laswon.

Current avatar photo.jpg

Here is what Kerryn has to share with us.

Hi, I’m Kerryn and I am thrilled to be a part of the team here at Scrap Africa.  Thank you to Evgenia & Denise for this opportunity.
I live in sunny South Australia with my husband and our two children.  My scrapbooking journey started about six years ago when my husband gave me a scrapbooking kit for my birthday to record the memories of our first family holiday.  The poor man had no idea what he was about to unleash!
Over the years I have experimented with many styles and found that I don’t really fit any pre-defined mould when it comes to my style.  I scrapbook in both 12x12 and 8.5x11 in whatever style suits me on the day.  For me, the style I use is determined by the photos and products I am using as well as how I am feeling on the day. 
I have been very fortunate in the opportunities that have come my way over the last six years but the absolute highlight was being crowned a Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Master for 2012/2013.
With that said though, without a doubt the best thing about this hobby has been the friends I have made along the way.  I have formed some wonderful friendships that will outlast any of my scrapbook pages.
You can visit my blog here : www.kerrynlawson.blogspot.com
Here are some of Kerryn's projects, to get your creative juices flowing!


Masters challenge 1


Masters challenge 3


KL_Jan13_Layout2


Aren't these just stunning layouts!!

If you would like to see more of Kerryn's gorgeous work, then pop on over to her blog on the link listed above the layouts.

We'll be back with more new DT information and eye candy.
So stay tuned tomorrow for the next DT feature!
Have a super evening!


3 comments:

  1. Love love love your creations Kerryn!! Welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to have you on the team Kerryn and really looking forward to seeing all your wonderful projects! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts have so much detail to admire! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...